Tea & Card Swaps

Saturday 7 July 2012

Designer Paper


I've always used "average" paper for my scrapping. Since most of the page is covered with photos, I really didn't see the sense in buying designer- AKA expensive papers.

Now that I am making cards, I have splurged on some gorgeous paper. I have a weakness for K &Company paper and embellishments. I try to wait for the big sales, and scoop up all the things I have been drooling over for months.

The paper and embellishments for this card are designed by Susan Winget, for K &Company. I make all my own envelopes, and the paper for this one is from "Mosaic Memories" by Recollections.



~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Love that you make your own envelopes. I have a template but don't do it as often as I could. I love that you matched the papers to the card and all the pretty details!

scrapnhawaii said...

I love this one and I still have it for its beauty. Thank you!